What is hydroseeding?
Hydroseeding is a fast and cost effective way of planting your new lawn. It is the process of combining seeds, fertilizer, mulch and soil amendments with water in a mixing tank to create a slurry. The slurry is then sprayed evenly out of the tank onto the prepared soil surface where the new grass seed with germinate.
BENEFITS OF HYDROSEEDING
- Proper seed can be selected for the desired use of your lawn and te amount of sunlight it receives
- Can be sprayed on steep slopes to prevent soil erosion
- Quicker growth due to the slurry containing fertilizer right when the plant needs it and moisture retention created by the mulch
- Cost effective vs sod that can run a minimum of three times more.
- You can expect a good stand of grass in four to six weeks
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS